Monday, July 20, 2009

David & Tiffany's Engagement Session

Meet David and Tiffany! This couple was so much fun during their engagement session. They are super-cute (as you can see from the pictures below) and I just couldn't get enough of them! Even though their wedding isn't until next year, they wanted to take some pictures at my secret graffitti spot ;) We parked on the side of the road by the woods and followed a hidden, narrow path onto some train tracks. We then trekked through the forest until we got to our destination. It was worth it! Take a peek at some of the images:
After we were done taking pictures here, we decided to stop by Rockwell Park a few streets away. I found myself saying "awww!" a lot because they are just so in love ♥ It was sweet watching them tease each other. I can't wait to photograph their wedding on 10/10/10! Here are a couple shots from the park, enjoy!:

No comments:

Post a Comment