Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chris & Christine: a match made in heaven!

This beautiful lady happens to be one of my favorite cousins ever :) She and Chris just got engaged a few weeks ago and our family is sooo happy and excited for them both! I took them to Hubbard Park in Meriden for the first part of our engagement session. There are just so many scenic spots in that park, that I couldn't resist! Afterwards we ventured out to some cornfields near my town and got some more of these awesome images. The chemistry between these two is unreal! I didn't even have to tell them what to do, they were just so in tune with one another. I absolutely loved spending time with them and can't wait to do their wedding next year! Thanks to Chris & Christine for such a wonderful time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment