Monday, November 2, 2009

Sidney & Valeria: a wedding of fate, in Danbury.

Two weeks ago I assisted Danielle of Beyond the Lens with the wedding of Sidney & Valeria. As soon as I met them, I liked them immediately! They were so sweet and so much fun, it was never a dull moment at their wedding. Even the story of how they met is amazing.. they were both vacationing in Brazil and met under the Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro. Sid wasn't even supposed to be there that week, but with a twist of fate they met and fell in love. I am so honored I was there to capture them becoming husband and wife ♥ Here are some images from their beautiful wedding. [Click on the images to see a larger version]

These are their puppies Lola and Mickey. The boy dog is an anklebiter. No really. I took 2 steps into their place and he bit me.. Haha!

The groomsmen coming up the steps to the church.

Some detail shots.

Their brother-in-law Leo getting in on the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment