Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Troy & Holly's Sweet Summer Wedding

Troy & Holly [a.k.a Trolly] are old high school friends of mine back from Bristol Eastern [class of '99]. When they contacted me about photographing their wedding I was surprised & thrilled at the news of their engagement. They had a small intimate wedding with their closest friends & family at The Mill On The River in South Windsor. I am so very lucky to have been able to capture their special day with my camera. I witnessed their nervousness, their joy & their silliness, but most importantly their love for one another :) It was a sweet & beautiful wedding and wish both Troy & Holly all the happiness in the world. Congrats on your new life together!
one of my favorite images!
Notice the trolley on top of the cake ;) Very clever!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These pictures are great! What a nice surprise coming home from our honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete