Friday, May 21, 2010

Three's company: Mark, Heather & Braeden's Family Portraits

Recently I was contacted by Heather, who used the services of NILMDTS [Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep] about 7 or 8 months ago when her son Braeden was born. Many of you know I am the current Hartford County coordinator for this amazing organization. You can imagine how excited I was to find out that their son was still with us! They asked me to take some updated portraits of their family and I was thrilled to do so. I adored watching them interact with Braeden. Their love was palpable, the gentle & tender care they gave him was so heartwarming. I was so blessed to be a part of their lives that day :) Here are a few images of our session together!

3 comments:

  1. What an angel Melissa! So glad to hear he is still with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see his precious little self! He looks so great!

    Brian Harte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that adorable little face and outfit!
    - brianna phelan

    ReplyDelete