Thursday, May 6, 2010

Will & Amanda's rainy day engagement session!

Will & Amanda were just so stinkin' cute during their engagement session with me in Collinsville. It was raining the whole time but it didn't get their spirits down! They made it work, and we incorporated the wet weather for some super cute photos. I had a great time laughing and spending time with these two lovebirds as we roamed the historic streets & shops of this quaint little town. Thanks so much to you both for letting me take your images to celebrate such a special time in your lives. It was the first time I ever did a rainy day engagement session & I wouldn't have wanted it with anyone else! ♥ Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the one of them kissing with the reflection of the puddle.

    GAJen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in love with these pictures and with my future hubby Will. He looks so comfortable and natural! Melissa, you made it happen. You're so sweet and kind. It's almost like you're too good to be true, woman! :) I'm glad we met you and had the opportunity to make these beautiful memories on film.

    Always, Amanda <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots Melissa! Talented Photographer!

    I especially love the location!

    ReplyDelete