Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fresh talent, new tunes.

Hello my loves! I hope you all are doing wonderfully :) Its Wednesday and the week is half way over - yes! I've been busy for the past 2 days emailing & scouring Myspace looking for fresh songs to put on my website. Over the next few weeks I'm going to be updating my site with tunes from unsigned, indie, or new bands and musicians. Ideally, I'd like my site to be filled with just music from these [mostly local] up & coming musicians, to showcase their talent & give them support. Besides listening to their songs, you'll also find their website links included on my site so you can find performance dates & more info about them. So, if you know of a band who might be interested in getting free exposure, send them over to me :) Many thanks to the band Abel for being the first ones to jump on board and agree to letting me use their music! And a shout-out to Sean Fournier for being next in line with his song "Falling For You". You can hear them both on www.melissakosswig.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment