Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our day with Thomas the Tank Engine

Our friends Heather & Donell, whose wedding I will be photographing this upcoming October, gave my family & I some tickets to see Thomas the Tank Engine @ the Railroad Museum of New England in Thomaston, CT. Needless to say my 3 children were very excited! Here are a few pictures from that hot and sticky [but awesome] day:

My husband, kids & Sir Topham Hatt! My middle child doesn't look very thrilled does she? :)

The humidity was killer. A thick fog hung over us all day, and then lots of rainshowers! Thomas! Woot woot! My son. He's a cutie, isn't he? She's happy now! Some magician guy showed my children tricks. They thought he was amazing :) They loved this one, making the balls muliply. My son was fascinated with the magic tricks. Thomas the Tank Engine tattoos! For both my girls. Walking to get on board Thomas. A picture with the train conductor. Thumbs up for a great day!

If you are ever able to make it to A Day Out With Thomas, I recommend it. Its not every day you get to ride a character from tv :) The kids will enjoy every minute of this memorable occasion! All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment