Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A visit with an old friend.

Bethany and I met when we were pre-teens at church. I was the shy, introverted one & she was the out-going and bubbly one :) We became fast friends and had so many great times together... so many wonderful memories. Unfortunately we lost contact over the years but have now re-connected through the magical world of Facebook. Currently she lives with her husband Michael, and their baby girl Abigail in Jerusalem, Israel! They are a world away from us, but so close in heart. Michael & Beth took a road trip across the USA to visit friends and family. I was so blessed that I was able to see her during her brief stay in Connecticut. We had an amazing time catching up on everything. It felt just like old times - like we've seen one another everyday, instead of the first time in over ten years! Before she left, I set up a makeshift studio [in my kitchen of all places] and took some pics of Beth & her little girl Abigail ♥ Here are a few of my faves. Thank you so much Beth for taking the time out to come and visit us. It was so precious spending those few hours with you! Much love to you & your family. xoxo
Like mother, like daughter ;)
One of my faves!
My daughters with Abigail :) They had so much fun playing together!
Me & Bethany. Friends for always!

No comments:

Post a Comment